Organic Aloe 247 Gel
Works wonders from the outside in!
Made using wild harvested Aloe Ferox, Organic Aloe 247 Gel contains 8 healing wonders from South and Southern Africa’s natural herbal apothecary: 55% organic Aloe Ferox leaf gel, organic Aloe Ferox leaf extract, Kalahari melon seed oil, organic rooibos extract, Cape chamomile, lemongrass oil, sunflower seed oil and organic rosemary oil, which gives the gel a vitalising natural fragrance.
Organic Aloe 247 Gel is able to penetrate the skin more deeply than normal creams and gels and so works wonders from within. Because of its effectiveness, Organic Aloe 247 Gel has been approved by the Western Cape Department of Health for use in all government hospitals and clinics.
Aloe 247 Organic Gel is also a wonderful way to revitalise skin, and is approved for use on sensitive skin.
find out more about Super Aloe Gel
Organic Aloe 247 Gel treats skin kindly and is for many skin types with various skin afflictions:
- Dry Skin
- Irritated Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Sun Exposed Skin
The Aloe 247 Gel is a wonderful, natural moisturiser.
The Gel is a wonderful, natural way to relieve irritation from:
- Household Burns
- Insect Bites & Stings
- Nappy Rash
- Nettle Rash
- Shaving Rash
Even as a remedy for more acute skin conditions, the Gel works wonders:
- Pressure Sores
The Organic Aloe 247 Gel has a delicate fragrance of lemongrass which makes the Gel very pleasant to apply.
Easily absorbed and no tackiness or stickiness is left once the Organic Gel is applied.
Unlike the majority of skincare products available today, Organic Aloe 247 Gel is naturally preserved with the addition of essential oils and other natural ingredients.
Apply Organic Aloe 247 Gel liberally, as and when required, to nourish skin and benefit from the super, soothing goodness and healing properties of Aloe Ferox.
- Soil Association Organic Certified.
- Eco Cert COSMOS – Cosmetic Organic Standard.
- CPSR (Cosmetic Product Safety Report)
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin, independently and clinically tested.
- Produced according to GMP standards.
Organic Aloe 247 Gel is a super combination of eight healing wonders, and some of South and Southern Africa’s natural treasures, in the form of indigenous plants and herbs.
Aloe Ferox Gel
- Thick, rich gel made from the inner flesh of certified organic Aloe Ferox plants, growing wild in their natural habitat.
- Known for its soothing, healing and moisturising properties.
- Very effective in the treatment of burns, sunburn, insect bites and stings, and dry/flaky/itchy skin.
Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract
- In the Aloe Ferox plant, this brown, bitter sap is found in a row of tiny capillaries between the green outer skin of the leaf and the inner white flesh.
- The sap has strong anti-septic, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is an effective ingredient in treating scratches and abrasions, insect bites, mild fungal problems, as well as bruising and swelling.
Kalahari Melon Seed Oil
- The Kalahari Melon, the biological ancestor of the common watermelon, is found in Botswana, Namibia, South West Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- A truly African emollient, it is rich in omega fatty acids, vital for healthy skin. It helps to repair damaged skin and regenerate new skin cells, and plays an important role in regulation of hydration and restructuring of the epidermis.
- Rooibos (also known as Redbush tea) is indigenous to the Cedarberg region of South Africa.
- Rooibos has been incorporated in skincare products for a very long time, particularly for its soothing properties.
- Rooibos is rich in anti-oxidants. This makes it an excellent product to combat the fine lines and wrinkles associated with ageing. It also has high levels of several minerals and vitamins that promote healthy skin, especially Vitamin D and Zinc.
- As the name suggests, this amazing raw material has its home in the Western Cape region of South Africa.
- Cape Chamomile essential oil is well known as a calming agent and is recognised as one of the most powerful and effective calming oils available. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemongrass oil has analgesic (pain relieving), anti-septic, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, making it one of the most versatile and health-promoting essential oils.
- It can be very effective in helping to reduce pain and inflammation associated with many chronic diseases.
Sunflower Seed Oil
- The main component of sunflower seed oil is linoleic acid, a naturally occurring, colourless polyunsaturated fatty acid that functions as a skin-conditioning agent and cell-communicating ingredient. Linoleic acid research has shown that topical application helps improve many skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Other components include oleic acid and palmitic acid, the latter being a particularly good emollient, which helps reinforce your skin’s healthy barrier function for a smoother surface. These ingredients are absorbed well by the skin, to offer softening and moisturising effects.
- In addition, sunflower seed oil contains lecithin, carotenoids (antioxidants), tocopherols (vitamin E), and appreciable quantities of vitamins A and D.
- In general, sunflower seed oil conditions the skin by slowing down evaporation of its natural stores of moisture.
- Rosemary oil has anti-septic, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- It assists in the healing of wounds and bruises, and is effective in the treatment of acne.
Unlike the majority of skincare products available today, Organic Aloe 247 Gel is naturally preserved with a mix of additional essential oils and the following natural ingredients:
- Salicylic Acid – found in the bark of the willow tree, it has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, is very effective against acne, and in the prevention of skin breakouts. It is also well documented salicylic acid can improve skin thickness, barrier function, and collagen production.
- Glyceryl Caprylate – made from 100% renewable sources, through the esterification of glycerin from vegetable oil sources and medium chain fatty acids of coconut and/or palm kernel oil, it is a natural preservative used in conjunction with levulinic acid.
- Levulinic Acid/Sodium Levulinate – produced from corn, levulinate contains the same compound (levulinic acid) used by bees to protect their pollen and nectar. Not only is it an effective anti-microbial, but also has active skin care properties; it is anti-inflammatory to soothe irritated skin, plus it balances the skin’s pH to an ideal level.
- Vegetable Glycerin – a colourless, odourless liquid that is extracted from coconut and palm fats. It is soluble in water and acts as a humectant (attracts moisture).
- Rosemary Leaf Extract – very high in anti-oxidants, it helps against ageing processes, such as browning, thickening and wrinkling of the skin. Rosemary also has a history of anti-bacterial and anti-microbial applications.